Sunday 30 March 2014

technology

Argh.  Learning curve is on the low side today!  funny when something is right in front of your eyes and you don't even know it!  We have smart phones since we have been back in the states and my kids and other people keep teaching me new things from it.  We have taken a lot of pictures with them, amazing the shots you can get off of a phone, but it is a little bit of a pain to upload them.  I didn't know till my daughter explained to me though this week that the same plug I use to charge it with I can use to plug it into the computer and download pictures.  I am just getting smarter all the time!  Makes me a very happy girl.  That said  I have been trying for about the last half hour to put the pictures from my husband's phone onto my blog.  Okay so uploading  didn't work by any easy way. I even tried uploading them to facebook, then tagging me and getting them that way.  I will leave to the imagination then for today that the Eagle's next hike at the park was lovely!  Positive there is an easier way!!!! 
Here are NOT the pictures we took on the Eagle's Nest hike at Sequoyah State Park last weekend on the way back from the airport in Tulsa Ok.  One of the exciting things about Tahlequah is how many parks and trails there are on every side, this one is only about 20 minutes out from us and lots of fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment