Wednesday 12 February 2014

Page Views

 I wonder why I am doing my blog.....  I checked the stats and I have a regular audience of 1, oh wait, that must be talking about me!  The good news is that I am viewing and observing my life as it progresses.  I am seeing the humor, experiencing the pain, correcting the grammatical errors and hopefully learning from the mistakes of this human journey. The question of how to build a following excited to read my meanderings still remains a mystery.  If you, out there in cyberspace, are now reading this it signifies that my audience has doubled, which is pretty good statistics for the day!
  I am definitely not a technology guru, but I am learning how to function in a technological world.  The plan is to make it at least a few steps past the functioning level, of course technological advancements happen so quickly that those few steps have a difficulty in advancing my capability past the beginner stage.  One of the problems is that there are so many things available through technology that it is difficult for me to focus in on anything specific, so something that should be giving me more time in my existence sometimes saps or perhaps better said Zaps my time before I even realize it is gone.  I shall blog away though living in my little bubble where the sun is allowed to shine even though the day may be cloudy, that way maybe I won´t have to buy the fancy lightbulbs that can replace the sunlight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment